Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mirroring - Asynchronous mode not available

Hi,
I've configured mirroring on the database and selected the high safety
without automatic failover. It all seems fine.
Now the problem is in the mirroring screen I can't select the High
performance mode (Asynchronous ). I would like to test this option as well. I
know I can't select the automatic failover option cause I don't have a
witness set-up but why I can't select Asynchronous mode? Any ideas? Thanks.
Panos.
Panos.
Hello Panos,
It is only available in Enterprise edition or Developer edition
Simon Sabin
SQL Server MVP
http://sqlblogcasts.com/blogs/simons

> Hi,
> I've configured mirroring on the database and selected the high safety
> without automatic failover. It all seems fine.
> Now the problem is in the mirroring screen I can't select the High
> performance mode (Asynchronous ). I would like to test this option as
> well. I know I can't select the automatic failover option cause I
> don't have a witness set-up but why I can't select Asynchronous mode?
> Any ideas? Thanks.
> Panos.
> Panos.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment