Friday, March 30, 2012

mirroring between two database

Hi,
i'm a novice of sql server and I have a problem.
I have to reply a server in which there are database that are managed with sql server 2000 sp3; what I must make in order to set up the mirroring between the database of the two server so that the data are always aligned ?

thanks for the attention
best regards

alessandroI am afraid I didn't understand your question. Are you referring to the Database Mirroring feature? This is a new feature in SQL Server 2005 (fully supported in SP1). Depending upon what you are trying to achieve (I don't understand that from your post), you have several technologies available in SQL Server 2000, but I don't want to point you in a direction without knowing what is your goal. Please let's know your requirement in more detail.|||Thanks for your answer.....
As soon as possible i give you an explanation of my problem (now i'm out of office)!

Regards
Alessandrosql

No comments:

Post a Comment