Monday, February 20, 2012

Migrating to 64 bit.

I just finished installing MSSQL 2000 to an Itanium cluster and all went
well, but when I tried to use DTS to transfer the users, it says you can't
use 32-bit DTS to transfer to 64-bit. Does anyone have a good trick to
transfer user accounts since I have several and don't know all the
passwords. I can move the databases, jobs, etc...Nevermind, I just found this...
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/246133/
"Shawn" <shawn.camner@.ccci.org> wrote in message
news:OhRpg3Q3GHA.324@.TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>I just finished installing MSSQL 2000 to an Itanium cluster and all went
>well, but when I tried to use DTS to transfer the users, it says you can't
>use 32-bit DTS to transfer to 64-bit. Does anyone have a good trick to
>transfer user accounts since I have several and don't know all the
>passwords. I can move the databases, jobs, etc...
>

No comments:

Post a Comment