Saturday, February 25, 2012

Migration ACCESS --> SQL Linked table

Hi again,
I have paradox table linked in an access database. I want to migrate to SQL.
Can I link these tables in SQL ?
ThanksAccess does a better job of linking to ISAMs than SQLS does (which
uses the Jet provider). Is there any way you can migrate ALL of the
data? If linking to other ISAMs is a big part of your app, you might
be better keeping that part of it in Access/Jet. You can always link
to SQL Server tables as well.
-- Mary
Microsoft Access Developer's Guide to SQL Server
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0672319446
On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 17:23:19 -0500, "Sylvain Provencher"
<sylvain.provencher@.nobelia.com> wrote:
>Hi again,
>I have paradox table linked in an access database. I want to migrate to SQL.
>Can I link these tables in SQL ?
>Thanks
>

No comments:

Post a Comment