Monday, February 20, 2012

Migrating to SQL Server!

Hi,
My application is currently running with an Oracle database at backend
but now I want to deploy it with MS SQL Server for a client. Can anybody
tell me what I should do? I am very new with SQL Server. My application
uses sequences that I cant find in SQL Server commands list etc.
please help.
regards,
Ijazplase take a look on SSMA it can help u on migration, and if u need some
just ask me for.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...&DisplayLang=en
Regards
"MIK" <mik@.email.com> escreveu na mensagem
news:%23q98YQ1RGHA.336@.TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
> My application is currently running with an Oracle database at backend but
> now I want to deploy it with MS SQL Server for a client. Can anybody tell
> me what I should do? I am very new with SQL Server. My application uses
> sequences that I cant find in SQL Server commands list etc.
> please help.
> regards,
> Ijaz|||What Microsoft rdbms version is intended?
--
current location: alicante (es)
"MIK" wrote:

> Hi,
> My application is currently running with an Oracle database at backend
> but now I want to deploy it with MS SQL Server for a client. Can anybody
> tell me what I should do? I am very new with SQL Server. My application
> uses sequences that I cant find in SQL Server commands list etc.
> please help.
> regards,
> Ijaz
>

No comments:

Post a Comment