Monday, February 20, 2012

Migrating to SQL Server 2000

Hi,
I am new to SQL Server and one of my Production Servers that has SQL Server
2000 running has been giving problems and I need to transfer all the
databases, logins, packages, Stored Procedures to the new server that will
again have SQL Server 2000.
What are the steps going to be for the migration? What's the testing process
for the new server? Thanks.
Hi
http://vyaskn.tripod.com/moving_sql_server.htm
"sharman" <sharman@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:E45D1819-3FB6-4DC4-BB20-1D9D69AB9991@.microsoft.com...
> Hi,
> I am new to SQL Server and one of my Production Servers that has SQL
> Server
> 2000 running has been giving problems and I need to transfer all the
> databases, logins, packages, Stored Procedures to the new server that will
> again have SQL Server 2000.
> What are the steps going to be for the migration? What's the testing
> process
> for the new server? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment